• The Arab League meeting today may produce angry rhetoric, but not, U.S. officials believe, an official endorsement for the Palestinian Authority to depart the peace talks. [NYT]
• Israeli officials, however, say they do expect Arab League backing for President Abbas’s decision. [JPost]
• Settlers seemed pleased, anyway. [JPost]
• Russia is refunding Iran’s down-payment for a sophisticated anti-aircraft system—further proof, says the U.S., that Russia is welcomely toughening up in its dealings with the Islamic Republic. [Laura Rozen]
• Guess who hasn’t been discovered? Really any of the over 30 suspected killers of Hamas weapons man Mahmoud al-Mabhouh [WSJ]
• A top Israeli energy tycoon discusses his rate battle with the Israeli government. [LAT]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.