• The University of Bologna has a Kosher section in its library that includes a very recently discovered Torah. The complete scroll is thought to be more than 850 years old, making it the world’s oldest complete Torah. [BBC]
• The International Crisis Group’s latest report sheds light on the political and economic insecurity in the West Bank and looks into the likelihood of greater unrest there. [ICG]
• Gawker looks at a letter by Al Qaeda middle-management that chastises a member for failing to fill out expense reports. A funny story with a horrific ending. [Gawker]
• Over the weekend, Israeli ambassador Michael Oren outlined how Iran’s nuclear program remains the Middle East’s biggest threat. Still an important read. [WaPo]
• NPR offers a first listen of Eleanor Friedberger’s new album ‘Personal Record.’ My neighbor seems to like it. [NPR]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.