• Tunisia was suspended from tennis’ 2014 David Cup after ordering one of its players not to play an Israeli in an upcoming match. [JTA]
• Bassem Yousef, the satirist known as Egypt’s Jon Stewart who Lee Smith profiled earlier this year, had his new television show pulled from a privately-owned network just before the second episode aired. [WSJ]
• A new poll shows that 90 percent of Israelis think that the U.S. is spying on Israel, so there’s that. [Jerusalem Post]
• Randi Zuckerberg, sister of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, has a new book out about social media etiquette. Like! [NYT]
• Dustin Hoffman and Claire Danes talk Homeland. [Interview]
• The latest trend to get the listicle treatment? Synagogues. Here’s ‘50 Stunning Synagogues.’ [Huffington Post]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.