• Are Fatah and Hamas totally back together again? Maybe. More tomorrow. [NYT]
• Ambassador Michael Oren argues that the U.S.-Israeli special relationship remains crucial to American interests. Several folks, including contributing editor Jeff Goldberg and controversial professor Stephen Walt, respond. [Foreign Policy]
• An inside look at how the IDF creates its ethical rules. [JPost]
• Will the U.S. Senate get its first Jewish Tea Partier? Yes, if Adam Hasner, of Florida, has his way. [JTA]
• A new issue of the Jewish Review of Books dropped, with much attention given to the Arab spring, including a lead essay by Natan Sharansky. [JRB]
• Stay classy, pro-gun lobby. [HuffPo]
If it’s spring, it’s time for Chabad’s Mitzvah Tanks!
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.