• There is no special exception under which alleged child molesters have their identities protected … unless you’re an Orthodox Jew in Brooklyn. [Forward]
• The case for unilateral withdrawal. [NYT]
• Even if Stuart Chaifetz isn’t Jewish (although what are the chances?), we still love him: he learned teachers were bullying his autistic son by wiring his son, and now those teachers will (hopefully) pay. [Gawker]
• An ESPN Mixed Martial Arts correspondent has a book called The Protocols of Zion prominently displayed on his bookshelf. Oh well as long as it’s not of the Elders of Zion, we’re cool. [Deadspin]
• “I am grateful to Borat for helping to attract tourists to Kazakhstan,” said Kazakhstan’s foreign minister. Apparently he’s in on the joke. [Eurasianet]
• Today is Yom HaZikaron—Israeli Memorial Day. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.