• As talks about a Turkish/Israeli mend increase amid regional mayhem, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman reiterated his position that Israel does not owe Turkey an apology for the Mavi Marmara incident. [JTA]
• Ahron Bregman, the Israeli academic, painfully confesses to blowing the cover of Ashraf Marwan, Israel’s ‘super-spy’ in Egypt (and Nasser’s son-in-law). [Times of Israel]
• The Prime Minister of Bulgaria claims the Burgas bus bomber had a lot of help, but won’t elaborate. Thanks? [NYT]
• Mindy Meyer, the 22-year-old law student and New York State Senate candidate, scored a big endorsement from Jewcy. [Jewcy]
• Also, it’s Bella Abzug’s birthday. Pop some bottles y’all.
And check out this tribute to her given by Marlo Thomas:
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.