• Four young Jewish-Turkish artists exhibit in an old matzo factory in Istanbul. [New Yorker Culture Desk]
• So, it looks like Rep. Ron Paul may be able to make some trouble—although not come anywhere near actually getting the nomination—at the Republican National Convention after all. [TPM]
• “Farting, Bull Semen, and Coke: The Adolf Hitler Story.” [Washington Examiner]
• A New York Times Israel correspondent is accused of a conflict of interest. No, not Ethan Bronner. And no, not Jodi Rudoren. [Mondoweiss]
• This is a really funny blog post and I don’t want to give it away, so just click it. [The Awl]
• In Brooklyn, Yemenis serve pastrami to black people. Whatta town! [NYT]
Recent Jeopardy! champion Jacob Silverman ranks the 10 most Jewish
questions answers in the show’s history on Jewcy. And here is Jacob on Jeopardy!!
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.