• One obvious result of the Israeli elections will be a focus on domestic and internal issues within the country rather than a strict emphasis on foreign policy. A look at how that might play out. [Reuters]
• David Headley, a Chicago drug dealer who played a role in plotting the three days of attacks in Mumbai including a number of Jewish sites, has been sentenced to 35 years in prison. [NYT]
• David Remnick, who has found a mountain of criticism for heralding a hard-right takeover of the Israeli electorate, responds to Walter Russell Mead. [Politico]
• Friend of Tablet Dvora Meyers writes about succumbing to the temptation of pork for the first time for the swine-centric site Pork Memoirs. [Pork Memoirs]
• Famed artist and raconteur Eli Valley has a less-than-optimistic look at the Israeli elections on the Daily Beast. [Daily Beast]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.