• Brazil and Argentina have recognized the state of Palestine within the 1967 borders. About 100 other countries have done so. [Laura Rozen]
• Hummus controversy at Princeton. Read the whole thing. [NYT]
• Ron Kampeas argues that, as of now, there is no reason to be concerned about Tea Party members agitating to alter America’s Israel policy. [Capital J]
• Yiddish in Brooklyn! The Times should write more articles like this. [NYT]
• Iran’s new soccer coach might be one Diego Maradona. [CNN]
Maradona is a terrible soccer coach, but the guy could play alright.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.