• A higher proportion of Orthodox Jews means different messaging for politicians. [Politicker]
• Different groups struggle with how to deal with bias on campuses. [Chronicle of Higher Education]
• Haley Barbour, former Republican National Committee head, accused Elie Wiesel of having a partisan agenda for speaking out against posthumous Mormon baptisms of Holocaust victims. [Daily Kos]
• The IRS is targeting a weirdly high number of citizens who file returns from Israel for audits. [Haaretz/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Drunk Detroit Tigers outfielder Delmon Young reportedly said some anti-Semitic things last night in a fight outside a Manhattan club. Enjoy the fans at Yankee Stadium tonight … . [USA Today]
• Tom Toles on a future Palestinian state. [WP/Mondoweiss]
• Bradley Burston on buying Palestinian. [Haaretz]
• Anti-Internet is anti-me. [Huff Post]
Larry David IRL is … pretty much exactly like Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.