• Another example of Bill Clinton’s famous kishkes. [JTA Capital J]
• Cutting-edge microarchaeology is being put to use in Ashkelon. [NYT]
• The Israelis, they love Churchill, can’t get enough of ‘im! [Haaretz]
• A rabbi won a battle to get a D.C. special election rescheduled in conformity with the Jewish holidays. [Jewish Journal]
• The Israeli Medical Association vs. a Haredi conference on infertility. The battleground: the conference has no woman speakers. [JTA]
• A woman is suing her congregation for allowing a Jamaican woman to be buried in the interfaith section of its cemetery. [The Root]
Steven Spielberg’s films, ranked. Might be my pick:
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.