• Belgian designer Raf Simons was named the new artistic director of Christian Dior (former director John Galliano was dismissed from the company in March 2011, after his drunken anti-Semitic outburst). [AP]
• When Chabad met Facebook. [Forward]
• An explosion hit the Egyptian pipeline that carries gas to Israel and Jordan, the 14th such blast in the last year. [Reuters]
• The first lady of Chechnya has launched a fashion line, called Chechen Lady. [Daily Beast]
• Andy Samberg does his best Blossom impression on Saturday Night Live, and Mayim Bialik approves. [Jewcy]
• A weekend in Arkansas. With white supremacists. [Gawker]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.