• Prime Minister Netanyahu posted a paystub on Facebook. He makes under $51,000 a year. But the benefits are spectacular! [Ynet]
• Nothing to see here: There will be no more action on the controversial conversion bill for at least another six months. So this moratorium they’re okay with! [JPost/Vos Iz Neias?]
• President Obama’s new chief-of-staff has major schtick with Netanyahu. You know, unlike President Obama’s old chief-of-staff. [Ben Smith]
• Israeli soldiers talk about the occupation. It ain’t pretty. [NYRB]
• Urban Outifitters’s love-hate relationship with Israel. [The Gloss]
• Want a team to root for in tonight’s BCS Championship Game? Pull for Oregon, which has a Jewish offensive lineman, and also isn’t Auburn. [Kaplan’s Korner]
Noted graphic designer and Old Jew Milton Glaser tells a joke:
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.