• Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi will visit Washington as part of his trip to represent • Egypt at the United Nations General Assembly in September. [Times of Israel]
• The two-state solution will remain on the Republican Party platform following a few challenges positing that the position is indistinguishable from the Democratic platform and puts pressure on Israel to negotiate. [WP]
• West Bank products reaching South African stores will bear the label “Israeli Occupied Territories” instead of Israel after a new regular was adopted. [JTA]
• Kevin Youkilis, if healthy, will play for Israel in the upcoming World Baseball Classic. [Forward]
• Jacob Silverman writes about the hilarious comedian Andy Zaltzman, who is slowly reaching audiences in America. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.