• In a new interview, Helen Thomas apologizes and recants. Kidding! Did I mention it’s in Playboy? [Playboy]
• Hamas put down another pro-unity protest. [AP/Haaretz]
• Ron Kaplan obviously has a fuller list of Jews competing in the NCAA men’s tournament. [Kaplan’s Korner]
• This parody article about Natalie Portman wins on the basis of the name Abe Bitmeshugah alone. [NY Jewish Week]
• Julian Schnabel talks Israel-Palestine and Miral, his new film. [Deadline]
• In New York City? Go see Eli Valley at Congregation Beth Elohim in Park Slope tonight! [Young Manhattanite]
Seriously, though, happy St. Patrick’s Day.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.