• The Jerusalem Post is reporting that some sources are reporting that Iran is expanding its nuclear capabilities underground. [JPost]
• Israel’s President Shimon Peres called on Germany to allow Jews to continue the rite of circumcision. [Haaretz]
• Former Penn State President Graham Spanier speaks to Jeffrey Toobin about the school’s sexual abuse scandal as well as the investigation led by Louis Freeh, former director of the F.B.I. [New Yorker]
• Jeffrey Goldberg and Andrew Sullivan exchange shots on the issue of settlements and Jewish violence. [The Atlantic]
• Jewcy investigates donkey rides with wireless internet at a biblical theme park in Israel. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.