• According to current and former members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, Iran is sending hundreds of elite foot soldiers to help stabilize the Assad regime in Syria. [WSJ]
• Yahoo’s Mansome series has a video on how to survive a bar fight using Krav Maga. The fight takes place at the Clover Club, the nicest bar in Carroll Gardens, which means if you’re fighting anyone, it’s probably whoever’s handing you the tab. [Yahoo]
• GOP senators are planning to introduce a non-binding resolution next month that would pledge military, economic, and diplomatic support should Israel attack Iran. They are seeking Democratic co-sponsors. [JTA]
• The Forward takes a look at the line-up of Jewish tennis players who will be attacking the net at this year’s U.S. Open tournament. [Forward]
• Dov Friedman writes his second “Network Jews” entry for Jewcy, this time on the character Saul Berenson from the hit show Homeland. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.