• Various intelligence officials from different countries claim that Iran’s underground nuclear enrichment plant at Fordo is close to completion. [NYT]
• Coincidentally enough, Uri Friedman over at Foreign Policy lists the ten worst foreign policy ads of this year’s political campaigns. [Foreign Policy]
• Michael Bloomberg, in addition to garnering controversy, seems poised to make himself a known figure on the national stage at the end of his term as New York City mayor. James Bennet at the Atlantic has a profile. [Atlantic]
• The Argentine National Library has canceled an extremely controversial sounding
trial symposium on Israel led by a former Nobel Laureate following requests from the Wiesenthal Center. [JTA]
• Over at Jewcy, Emma Morris–the Miss Cleo of the Chosen People–has got your horoscopes. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.