• Levi Aron, accused perpetrator of the grisly murder of 8-year-old Leiby Kletzy, will plead guilty in the murder case and likely face the rest of his life in prison. [NYDN]
• Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram, the duo representing the Israeli men in Olympic doubles tennis, came back to stun Roger Federer and Stanislaw Wawrinca, the defending Olympic champions. [JTA]
• Following our story on the 10th anniversary of the Hebrew U. bombing, a reader sent forth his own very personal account of the attack. [Mordechai Rackover]
• Forbes is reporting that Jonah Lehrer is canceling a speech on the topic of ethics that he was due to give at Earlham College in Richmond, Ind. [Forbes]
• Secret’s in the consistency: Aviv Harkov crushes all other baba ghanoushes with her own special recipe. [Jewcy]
• Deena Fuchs, after her fourth child, opines on motherhood and striking a balance. [EJP]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.