• Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman met with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Washington today, and thanked her for the country’s tough stance on Iran. [Haaretz]
• Jared Kushner is reportedly trying to buy the L.A. Dodgers, too. Bring ’em back, Jared! [NY Daily News]
• Former Dior designer John Galliano was seen at a friend’s birthday party in London, one of his rare public outings since his highly publicized outburst last year. [NY Mag]
• Dave McKenna and Dan Steinberg talk D.C. sports reporting (and, of course, Dan Snyder). [Capital]
• A federal judge ordered that a baroque painting be returned to the heirs of Federico Gentili di Giuseppe, an Italian Jew who died in Paris in 1940. [AP/Online Athens]
• Adam Platt goes to Kutsher’s. [NY Mag]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.