• Levi Aron, who killed 8-year-old Lieby Kletzky last summer, has entered a plea of guilty. [JTA]
• Shin Bet forces have arrested two Palestinians suspected of brutally lynching two Israeli soldiers in 2000. [JPost]
• According to a Foreign Policy report, Israel is entering its ‘strategic decisions’ phase with regards to Iran. [FP]
• Awesome news: Sudan is all but guaranteed a seat on the United Nations Human Rights Council. [UN Watch]
• Raymond Roth, the fake Long Island drowner, has checked himself into a mental hospital. [NYMag]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.