● Nakoula Basseley Nakoula has stepped forward to admit a role in managing the company that produced the anti-Muhammad film that allegedly sparked the attacks in Libya and Egypt yesterday. [HuffPo]
● The JTA has the list of Jewish and religious groups condemning Tuesday night’s attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi that took the lives of four American public servants. [JTA]
● Revelations that German intelligence attempted to recruit an informer who later became part of a neo-Nazi terror cell has rocked the German intel community and government. [Spiegel]
● David Remnick opines on Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s relationship with Democratic presidents and Republican candidates. [TNY]
● Sarah Miller over at Jewcy has a recipe for honey chiffon cake that will bring you to your knees. Pomegranate syrup involved. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.