• Meet Rabbi Capers Funnye, a.k.a. Michelle Obama’s cousin. [News One for Black America]
• Can there be too many Tavi Gevinson profiles? I say no. Haters gonna hate. [NYT Magazine]
• A children’s treasury of Gentiles who have been mistaken for being Jewish. [The Daily Beast]
• Jon Scheyer has touched down in Israel. (Applause.) [Kaplan’s Korner]
• Two Italian middle-schoolers who drew a swastika near the Venice Jewish Cemetery have been sentenced to reading Anne Frank’s diary. You know they’re going to end up falling in love with her, like we all do. [JTA]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.