• Israel’s Channel 10 reports that President Obama is set to give Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu assurances that the U.S. will take military action against Iran’s nuclear program by June 2013 if Iran has not given up its nuclear program by then. [Times of Israel]
• Meanwhile, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey says that a U.S. strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities would only delay the program, not stop it entirely. [Haaretz]
• Nicely done: Csanad Szegedi, the leader of a viciously anti-Semitic political party in Hungary, has discovered that he is Jewish. To boot, his grandmother survived Auschwitz. [NPR]
• The ever-growing Moishe House organization, which focuses on cultivating Jewish life for 20-somethings across the world, has been gifted $6 million by a consortium of philanthropists. [JTA]
• Ross from Friends gets the Network Jews treatment over at Jewcy. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.