• President Obama won’t approve the end-of-Passover prayer, “Next Year in Jerusalem,” until both sides agree on the exact wording. These things are complicated. [Frum Follies]
• A columnist faults Prime Minister Netanyahu for not offering an alternate concession in order to stave off U.S. pressure over East Jerusalem settlements. [Haaretz]
• U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates asserted that the stalled peace process does affect “U.S. national security interests in the region,” though not necessarily directly. [Ynet]
• “WTF (What the Fish) is Gefilte!” A Passover conversation with Russ & Daughters. [Bon Appetit Daily]
• Because everyone else has linked to it, here’s a Hasidic band covering Lady Gaga. [The Gloss]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.