• Legendary film critic Roger Ebert, whose reviews were legendary and sunk many a Hollywood dud, died earlier today at age 70 after a long bout with cancer. The Onion gives a nice tribute. [The Onion]
• A wild, very-NSFW collection of photographs showcases the various topless protests across European cities today staged by the group Femen. The protests, which led to several arrests, were in honor of Tunisia activist Amina Tyler, who posed naked online to highlight injustices against women. [Atlantic]
• A United Nations Aid Agency has to suspend its distribution of food and monetary aid following a riot in the UNRWA office in Gaza today. UNRWA announced that cash distributions would decrease due to a budgetary shortfall. [Reuters]
• Ruth Prawer Jhabvala, the prolific German-born novelist and screenwriter, has died at age 85. Her fiction won the Man Booker Prize and her screenplays drew some of the most impressive casts. [NYT]
• One actor’s personal pitch for Steven Spielberg to include him in the next Jurassic Park flick. Jewcy has got the report. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.