• Russell Crowe is Noah (dir. Darren Aronofsky). [Deadline New York]
• Aaron David Miller cuts through the myths of how and why Washington policy approaches Israel. [FP]
• Ari Shavit switches to the American version of Haaretz and pens a rather pretty essay on “The Bomb and the Bomber.” [NYT]
• Madonna will perform a second Israeli show for peace. “Music,” she presumably said in a statement, “makes the people come together.” [Haaretz]
• BREAKING: Jewish boy would like larger penis. [Gawker]
Casablanca premiered in theaters 70 years ago. Here’s a different take:
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.