• The Jerusalem Post, among many, reports on Russia’s displeasure with the newest round of American-led sanctions against Iran. [JPost]
• Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi is thinking aloud about altering the terms of the Camp David Accords to assert further Egyptian control over the Sinai region. [Times of Israel]
• Liam Hoare writes on the unfortunate adoption of the German phrase “Arbeit Mach Frei” by a British columnist to motivate young people to get jobs. [Forward]
• Former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has returned home to Tucson, Ariz., after having progressed enough to leave her treatment center in Houston. [NYMag]
• Jewcy imagines Sephardic Judd, an imaginary movie by filmmaker Judd Apatow, based on a comment he made to the Twittersphere. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.