• For the first time, U.N. nuclear inspectors formally declared that the Syrian site destroyed by Israeli planes in 2007 was (as we knew anyway) a nuclear reactor. [AP/WP]
• Influential columnist Ari Shavit calls on Bibi to make a hugely bold gesture. [Haaretz]
• No, there is another (rabba). [JTA]
• Contributing editor Josh Cohen talks to great Israeli writer Yoram Kaniuk. [The Paris Review]
• In Egypt, reports Gideon Rachman, liberals are on the defensive. [FT]
• Union bigwig Bruce Raynor is out following allegations of misconduct. [Forward]
Springtime in New York.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.