• Turkey wants Israel to apologize for the flotilla raid; now Israel wants Turkey to acknowledge the raid was not malicious. [Haaretz]
• An Orthodox man was beat up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, last night. It is being investigated as a potential bias crime. [WABC]
• This water slide you ride down two-by-two. [NYT]
• Bagelfuls. Kraft ought to be ashamed of itself. [Contentions]
• “Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer are ruthless people who faithfully follow the rules of classical economics, even if they violate the dictates of decorum. In one episode, Jerry barters away the intellectual-property rights to one of his sexual techniques. Where the rest of us laugh and gasp, an economist would only nod in understanding.” [Business Week]
• Did Mossad try to kill Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he was in Lebanon earlier this fall? They would never do anything like that! [Ynet]
The original “Eight Days of Hanukkah,” written and sung by the great and late Tuli Kupferberg.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.