• A new U.N. report accuses Israel of using disproportionate force against Palestinians trying to storm the border from Lebanon on Nakba Day, leading to seven deaths. Israel is furious at the report. [Haaretz]
• Meanwhile, a new Amnesty International report questions whether Syria’s Assad regime is committing crimes against humanity. [Ynet]
• A small French boat from the flotilla managed to set a course for Gaza, but likely lacks the fuel to get there. [NYT]
• Israel plans to reinforce security at the airport in anticipation of Friday’s “aerial flotilla.” [AP/WP]
• Two Gaza men allegedly preparing to launch a missile were killed in an Israeli air strike. [NYT]
• There are signs that Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood is fracturing in advance of elections. [LAT]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.