• Vice President Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan face off tonight in a debate. Hope it’s livelier than the last one. [NYT]
• Turkey has accused Russia of arming Syria with munitions after intercepting a Syrian plane mid-flight from Moscow to Damascus. [Guardian]
• Anti-Semitic attacks in France have increased 45 percent in 2012. [JTA]
• Hello, touchscreen Talmud. [Burnable Books]
• When kosher, gluten-free cookies make you feel like a kid again. [Jewcy]
• Meet Yenta, the on-the-go Jewish dating service. [New York Post]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.