• The Madame Tussauds in Berlin—Berlin!—unveiled its wax sculpture of Anne Frank. Wick not included. [Der Spiegel]
• More Republican Jewish donors are coming over to Team Romney. [Forward]
• The authorities in Tehran put the kibosh on a celebration for the Oscar-winning A Separation and its director. [NYT ArtsBeat]
• The Lincoln Center of Brighton Beach. Because of course. [NYT]
• Ami Eden suggests—apropos M.J. Rosenberg forsaking “Israel-firster” forevermore—that “anti-Israel” is the right-wing equivalent. Do you agree? I’m pretty sure I don’t. [JTA Capital J]
• Louis Farrakhan is apparently still up to his old tricks. [KTVU]
Tablet Magazine columnist Michelle Goldberg interviews Israeli opposition leader Tzipi Livni.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.