• “We may be momentarily knocked off our game, but we’ll pick ourselves up, we will keep going, we will finish the race,” President Obama said at a memorial service for the victims of Monday’s Boston Marathon bombing. [Boston Herald]
• The Anti-Defamation League reports that the same anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists who accused “Zionists” of committing the Newtown school shootings are now suggesting that Jews were responsible for Monday’s attacks, which fell on Israel’s Memorial Day. [ADL]
• Secretary of State John Kerry asked his former colleagues on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee not to pursue a new round of Iran sanctions right now, in order to give time for diplomatic initiatives to play out. [The Hill]
• Kela Israeli Intelligence, a firm staffed with former operatives from the Israel Defense Forces’ 8200 Unit, is gaining popularity among American hedge funds. [Forbes]
• A new documentary about Bernie Madoff, featuring his longtime secretary Eleanor Squillari, premieres Friday at the Tribeca Film Festival. [WSJ]
Allison Hoffman is a senior editor at Tablet Magazine. Her Twitter feed is @allisont_dc.