• Even as the Palestinian Authority formally rejects the Palestine Papers’ validity, it is also looking into who may have sold and/or leaked them. Former Fatah security commander and rival of the current leadership Muhammad Dahlan is suspected. [JPost]
• Ad copywriter Phyllis K. Robinson died at 89. She came up with the immortal slogan, “You don’t have to be Jewish to love Levy’s Real Jewish Rye.” [The Awl]
• The world asked for another profile of Marty Peretz in winter (and in Israel), and the call was answered. [NYT Magazine]
• An interesting take on the Palestine Papers from Matt Duss. [Wonk Room]
• Peru became the eighth South American country to recognize the state of Palestine along the 1967 borders. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• Tel Aviv! Dolphins! [Haaretz]
This day is taking way too long.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.