• Maybe Jews hate Sarah Palin because they’re liberal. Or maybe they hate her because she disseminates op-eds that compare Obama to Hitler. [HuffPo]
• Respected Mossad chief Meir Dagan was reportedly denied a requested year-long extension of his tenure and will step down in three months. [Ynet]
• Hamas says U.S. officials have asked it not to tell people that they are meeting with the group. Which, Hamas adds, they may or may not be doing. Officially. Or unofficially. Or something. [Ynet]
• The Rabbinical Alliance of America warns that confirming Elena Kagan will “homosexualize” America. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. [Jeffrey Goldberg]
• Iran’s plans to send a flotilla to Gaza’s Mediterranean coast via the Caspian Sea were foiled by the revelation that the Caspian Sea is landlocked. [Heeb]
• The Macaroons, a JDub Records Act, will be performing tomorrow in lower Manhattan at Children’s Day. [Children’s Day]
Saw these guys last night. Seeing these guys again tonight. Last night, they played this:
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.