• The U.S. is considering putting Syria’s chemical weapons supply on a barge to be “dissolved or incinerated,” since no one else is willing to deal with them. [New York Times]
• The UN General Assembly’s human rights committee chastised Iran for its human rights violations, including the use of torture and the death penalty, passing a resolution that calls on President Hassan Rouhani to eliminate discrimination against women and ethnic minorities. [Times of Israel]
• Does yesterday’s bombing of the Iranian Embassy compound in Beirut, which killed at least 23 people and for which the Azzam Brigades claimed responsibility, signal that sectarian conflict between radical Islamic groups may be pushing Israel lower down the target list? [Jerusalem Post]
• George W. Bush went through with his speech at a Messianic Jewish organization in Dallas, TX, but it was closed to press after word of the unlikely booking spread, so we’ll never know what wisdom he shared with the crowd. [JTA]
• High school stock market whiz kid Max Levin says trading stocks is just like riding a bike. Look ma, no hands! *Buys Tesla* [Forward]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.