• Last night’s New York City primary elections left disgraced Jews Anthony Weiner and Anthony Spitzer in the dust, conceding defeat and, hopefully, any future airtime. [NYT]
• On the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, a city—and a nation—reflects. [NYT]
• Russia is reportedly selling an anti-aircraft missile defense system and a nuclear reactor to Iran. [Times of Israel]
• Tablet contributor Andrew Marantz offers an eerie glimpse into what modern-day, tech-saturated The Truman Show-style paranoia looks like. [New Yorker]
• We’re a little late to this, but there is apparently more than one Daft Punk “Get Lucky” High Holiday parody videos. You’re welcome, world.
Stephanie Butnick is chief strategy officer of Tablet Magazine, co-founder of Tablet Studios, and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.