• They managed to restore Beirut’s main synagogue, and it looks beautiful. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• The U.S. State Department condemned the announced approval of 850 more homes in West Bank settlements. [JTA/Forward]
• Jewish Ideas Daily is reliving the six days of the Six Day War on each of their 45th anniversaries. [JI Daily]
• The International Violence Against Women Act was introduced by three Jewish congressmen and –women. I feel like that’s something to be proud of. [JTA]
• The Hungarian government is trying to rehabilitate the reputation of an anti-Semitic World War Two-era fascist. [Forward]
• The Washington Nationals drafted a 17-year-old catcher who went to the nearby Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School. [JTA]
“Old Man River,” performed in Yiddishface.