• An Apple Store employee in Georgia refused to sell an iPad to an American citizen speaking Farsi, citing sanctions again Iran. [wsbtv]
• A Hebrew-language charter school will open in Harlem. [JTA]
• Israel’s crackdown on human trafficking has greatly improved, allowing it to reach tier 1 for the first time on trafficking compliance. [Times of Israel]
• In an e-mail exchange with a progressive Rabbi, Bill Donahue of the far-right Catholic League warned Jews not to make an enemy of “Catholic Friends” (read: Bill Donahue), since we “have so few of them.” He misattributed the sentiment to Ed Koch, who has denied he ever said it. [buzzfeed]
• Thomas Aquinas eat your heart out: Considering just cyberwarfare. [The Atlantic]
But I guess it’s for everyone these days.