• Secretary of State Clinton’s idiosyncratic Mideast diplomacy. [WP]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu rejected the U.S.-proposed, President Abbas-approved three-month construction freeze extension. But he also displayed a Palestinian flag at his residence when Abbas was over. [Laura Rozen]
• Priceless: From September 19 through October 4, “observant Jewish traveler” get special U.S. government leeway to carry “four plants—a palm branch, myrtle twigs, willow twigs, and a citron—in airports and through security checkpoints.” [TSA]
• Tablet Magazine columnist Etgar Keret has a new story just-translated. [n+1]
• The Democratic Party’s new logo looks the Orthodox Union’s! [Brand New]
• Are you the “BEAUTIFUL YOUNG SOUL (JEW)”? [Craigslist Missed Connections]
Grover want to know: Why do people need Day of Rest?