• New Egyptian Vice President Omar Suleiman as well as the defense chief are preparing a transition from President Mubarak’s 30-year reign. The Army has been told not to hurt people, reportedly. [Laura Rozen]
• President Obama is telling foreign leaders that the U.S. supports “orderly transition to a government that is responsive to the aspirations of the Egyptian people.” [Laura Rozen]
• Stuxnet may cause Iran’s Bushehr nuclear reactor to melt down, Chernobyl-style, according to a “foreign intelligence report.” This week is like a West Wing episode! [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
• While Jordanian protesters are dissatisfied with their government’s policies and their way of life, they maintain respect for the monarchy. [WP]
• Gabe Zimmerman, the dead Gabrielle Giffords staffer who we all assumed was Jewish and turned out not to be, in fact wasn’t but did serve as a counselor at a Massachusetts Yiddish-socialist summer camp. [Forward]
• Hitch guesses that the Egyptian protestors are motivated, above all else, by shame at their regime’s treating them like they are idiots. [Slate]
Three –bergs, only one Zuckerberg. Berg.