• Anti-government protests in Tehran. [WP]
• Gentiles signing ketubahs at their weddings? Must be a Times trend-piece! [NYT]
• A surreal scene-piece from 1989 (authored by presidential beat reporter Maureen Dowd) in which President George H. W. Bush takes President Hosni Mubarak to a Baltimore Orioles game at the old Memorial Stadium. [NYT]
• The guide to Birthright sex. Registration’s tomorrow, guys! [Jewlicious]
• A Google executive essentially leads the Egyptian Revolution, and also Google teams up with Yad Vashem to make searching archives for videos, documents, and other artifacts easier. What can’t it do!? [NYT]
• Crown Heights: Where the hipsters and the Hasidim get along. [Jewcy]
You know who kinda sucks? The Arcade Fire. You know who doesn’t? Bruce.