• The Knesset passed on first reading the bill that would make it illegal to support or aid boycotts of Israel or Israeli products (including from settlements). [Arutz Sheva]
• Kosher sex-ed. [Ynet/Failed Messiah]
• Henry Kissinger has called for Jonathan Pollard’s pardon. Great ammunition for those who oppose it. [Press Release/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Due to changing insurance rules, talk therapy will increasingly be the exclusive reserve of upper-middle-class Jews living in the capital of a great empire during its decline and fall. You know, like Freud’s Vienna. [NYT]
• Arnost Lustig, a Czech Jew who wrote fiction about Holocaust survivors, died at 84. [NYT]
• They’re going to be showing Shoah (say that ten times fast) on Iranian satellite TV dubbed into Farsi. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
A U.S. diplomatic cable released by WikiLeaks calls Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the “George Steinbrenner of Iran.” Does this mean Larry David will play the Iranian president in the biopic?