• There are plans for an Anne Frank museum across the street from the Ground Zero Islamic center. What a curious life. [NY Post/Vos Iz Neias?]
• One of the Labor Party’s most prominent legislators wonders if Israel’s founding party’s days are numbered. [LAT]
• Leonard Weinglass, the attorney for the Chicago 7, Daniel Ellsberg, and other defendants associated with progressive causes, died at 77. [NYT]
• Andrew Silow-Carroll makes a fair point about the biased marketing of Miral, all considerations of the film aside. [JustASC]
• Liz and Israel: A love story. [WP]
The trailer for the Woodman’s next movie, set in Paris, just dropped.