Sundown: Do You Support the Youth?
Plus Hezbollah hideouts, the other Frank sister, and more
• Joe Klein reports on the new Palestinian youth movement. [Time]
• Dennis Glick, the former head of B’nai B’rith International, was indicted for federal tax fraud. [JTA/Jewish Week]
• Israel released a map of what it says are more than one hundred Hezbollah weapons sites in southern Lebanon, any one of which, in many cases, would violate a U.N. resolution. [AP/WP]
• The Israeli Embassy has an April Fools’ joke. But you shouldn’t announce it! [Israeli Embassy]
• Ditto, Kveller! And this one was really good! [Kveller]
• Jewish April Fools’ jokes past. [JTA]
• Margo was totally the hipster Frank sister. [Ynet]
• Stanley Kubrick was going to make a Holocaust movie and never got around to it. Damn. [The Front Row]
• Gwyneth Paltrow is descended from a Kabbalistic sage. [Contact Music]
I was there. I was there, last night, when LCD Soundsystem played their penultimate show. It was in New York City. People raged. There were good vibes. I felt superior afterward. I was there.