• “Netanyahu’s speech will not lead to peace,” and indeed created “more obstacles,” said the Palestinian Authority spokesperson. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• Bibi’s seven talking points. [Ben Smith]
• Trouble in paradise: A Hamas strongman in Gaza is pissed at the group’s leadership for its Fatah alliance and therefore its implicit backing of talks with Israel. [AP/WP]
• Frequent Scroll contributor Dan Klein has a great profile Center for Jewish History founder Bruce Slovin. [JTA]
• Excellent Christopher Caldwell essay on BHL. [Bookforum]
• The last Jews … of Delhi! [Reuters/JI Daily]
Well I mean what else?