• Organizers of the flotilla have accused the Greek government of acceding to Israeli pressure and trying to halt them. [+972]
• Potential Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry, governor of Texas, called on the U.S. government to prevent the flotilla. [Ben Smith]
• Secretary of State Clinton noted that the United States is continuing its policy of “limited” engagement with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. [AP/WP]
• Why we love Jewish gangsters (if indeed we do). [Atlantic]
• Faced with doctrinal ambiguity, Conservative rabbis in New York are unsure how to respond to the legalization of same-sex marriage. [Forward]
• Columnist Michelle Goldberg’s delightful takedown of the Jewish Republican political hack Lisa Baron’s new memoir. [The Daily Beast]
The Boss on The Big Man.