• A new poll found that 66 percent of Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza see the two-state solution as only interim en route to a single Palestinian state on all the land. [Contentions]
• Comedian Judy Gold on how the late Sherwood Schwartz helped redefine the American family with The Brady Bunch and Gilligan’s Island. [Arts Beat]
• A trip to Gaza finds the author visiting the five-star hotel and hanging out with terrorist rocket-firers. [Slate]
• How Tatiana de Rosnay sold her novel Sarah’s Key, about the deportation of Paris Jews, soon to be a movie starring Kristin Scott Thomas. [WSJ]
• Israel’s most implicitly right-wing soccer club now has a left-wing owner. [JTA]
• Women were banned from Israel’s most important Haredi economic conference. [Haaretz]
Um, Israel has an ice hockey team! And they just won the gold medal at an international tournament! And check out this goal!