• Israel’s defense ministry approved the expansion of a controversial building in the especially controversial Jewish settlement in Hebron. [AP/WP]
• A onetime Jewish Obama donor who refuses to allow his name to be used “(let’s call him John)” tells a conservative blogger that he is abandoning the president and it’s not because of Israel. Clearly Obama needs to improve his standing with the Jewish community. [Right Turn]
• Kinky Friedman backs Gov. Rick Perry. Clearly Obama needs to improve his standing with the Jewish community. [Ben Smith]
• Joe Klein questions Glenn Beck’s recent comments about the Jews. [Time Swampland]
• A Mexican-Jewish cookbook? Sign me up! [Book Bench]
• Mardy Fish isn’t Jewish. I weep. [Kaplan’s Korner]
Stay safe, everybody.